Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2017

Letter from Elder Fausett April 3, 2017

“If you have not read the Book of Mormon, read it… if you do so prayerfully and with sincere desire to know the truth, the Holy Ghost will manifest it’s truth to you.”  

President Thomas S. Monson

www.lds.org/general-conference


Dear Mom and  Dad,

We got to watch all of conference and it was so cool. Elder Bragg came to our stake in Chile and he spoke Saturday morning. The brother that gave the closing prayer in that same session lives in the Vina mission! I got to watch Elder Holland's talk in spanish with an investigator and there was so much more like the new temples ahhhhhhh I'm so happy about that and I loved the talk by President Monson, it was great! Elder Christoferson translates his own talks into Spanish for conference. I have also seen some cool things called mission belts. I love you, miss you and thank you for everything, I’m so grateful for everything you have done for me. Love you mom and dad.

Love, Elder Fausett

No comments:

Post a Comment