Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

February 13, 2017 Update




February 13, 2017 Update

My companion is from AF. When I got here, I was like, wow . . American Fork, Utah, not AF, Idaho, hahaha. I am currently serving in an area called Belloto 1. My area has not been able to have a baptism for almost a year and we have two baptism dates so we are excited. I am with Elder Thompson and we are doing so well. He is very cool. I also went out with some other missionaries. One of them is from Wyoming and he knows Kodee Vining. It was cool.

I have made some great friends already. The missionaries I served with in the MTC, we were all really close. But now, with Elder Thompson, we are really getting along well too.

I hope that everything back home is going well. I hope everyone back home is having fun and staying safe. Keep the emails coming, I am loving them.

Love Elder Fausett

No comments:

Post a Comment